News & Press
September 21, 2017
Real Estate Sales Center ReceptionistWe are looking for an organized and outgoing person to join our team. This position will be the first point of contact, greeting and accommodating clients, visitors, incoming calls and providing support to manager and agents.
-Answer calls, screen calls, transfer calls to the appropriate person, take accurate messages, and provide information to callers in a professional and polite manner.
-Provide front desk coverage. Meet, greet and direct visitors and customers.
-Maintain front desk area in neat and orderly manner.
-Provide friendly and professional customer service at all times.
-Provide general admin duties; such as, typing, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.
-Registering clients, booking appointments and checking clients out.
-Opening and/or closing our location.
-Must have college degree, business major or related
-2+ years of experience in a service environment with administrative duties. Real estate environment is preferred but not necessary.
-Friendly, warm, positive attitude with a genuine interest and care for people.
-Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be presentable and articulate.
-Must be detail-oriented with excellent organization skills.
-Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
-Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a high-paced team environment.
-Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
-Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin.
-Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
February 22, 2017
EB5 AssociateF & T Group is seeking an organized, meticulous and intensely motivated college graduate for a EB5 Associate position at the firm. Candidate will play an important role as part of our EB5 team and will need to demonstrate a high level of organizational and analytical ability.
- -File and retrieve documents, complete research and collect data for reports and presentations
- -Coordinate continuous disclosure filings, including preparing and organizing documents to be filed
- -Liaise with clients, outside counsel and affiliate entities in preparing business, marketing and legal documents
- -Read a variety of legal and business documents and be able to summarize and articulate its salient points
- -Assist in the design of various marketing materials including flyers, property brochures, proposals and brief of the Private Placement Memoranda
- -Reviewing reports received from clients
- -Assist clients with the adviser and investment fund manager about registration process
- -Record detailed notes from meetings
- -Liaise with internal staff at all levels to coordinate projects and to complete tasks
- -Performing other related duties as required
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
- -Good written and oral communicate skills in both Mandarin and English
- -Proficiency with computer software/skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, -Power Point, and online cloud services.
- -Ability to multitask, prioritize and efficiently arrange works to meet tight deadlines
- -Dedication to providing quality client service
- -Dedication to accuracy with high attention to details
- -Ability to take initiative and work independently on certain tasks, as well as work cooperatively as part of a team
- -Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance or related field
- -Strong interest in working in the real estate industry
- -Positive attitude, strong work ethic, flexible and responsive
- -Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
Preferred Qualifications but Not Required
- -Experience on EB-5 programs
- -Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
February 22, 2017
Real Estate AssociateF&T Group is seeking a fast-learning, organized, and intensely motivated individual for a Real Estate Associate position at the firm. Qualified candidates will demonstrate an ability to work on projects at any stage in the development cycle with outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Sales & Marketing
- -Assist the development of comprehensive marketing campaigns across all company owned project
- -Create and deliver sales & marketing collaterals including brochures, floor plans, advertisements, signage, stationary, website, etc. with outside branding consultants
- -Assist in meeting company’s PR goals including company’s presence in business-related press and social media channels
- -Proofread and ensure accuracy of all marketing collaterals
- -Conduct property tours to buyers, brokers, visitors, etc.
- -Provide sales support / training materials to on site sales team
- -Accept calls from appraisers and third-parties requesting market comps and coordinate dissemination of information, as available, in accordance with applicable confidentiality requirements
- -Conduct walkthrough and / or punch list prior closing
- -Coordinate closings with attorneys, lenders and various parties
- -Manage and maintain content on websites to ensure content remains relevant and up-to-date
- -Work with marketing manager to coordinate event planning when necessary
- -Work closely with the management team to ensure that retail spaces are meeting targeted occupancy and revenue goals
- -Review leases and generate lease abstracts for all company owned assets
- -Coordinate with architects, engineers and retail tenants during retail design and buildout process as per lease requirements
- -Effectively communicate with the property management, leasing and construction teams
- -Field questions, inquiries and complaints from landlords/property owners to resolve and/or route to correct person or department, and ensures issues are resolved in a timely manner
- -Conduct property tours to brokers, potential tenants, visitors, etc.
- -Screening and qualifying potential retail tenants
- -Conduct walkthrough and / or punch list prior retail space delivery
- -Attend building staff meetings, tenant construction meetings, etc. and take minutes
- -Provide general administrative support and coordination for the Development, Property Management, and Sales & Marketing teams
- -Retrieve, organize, and file contracts, proposals and other relevant documents
- -Assist and track contracts/proposals, commission pay applications, and vendor / consultant invoices
- -Prepare weekly sales updates and monthly expense and commission reports
- -Coordinate and schedule meetings as needed
- -BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Real Estate or related field
- -Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English with excellent oral and written ability
- -Detail oriented and highly organized
- -Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- -Ability to work independently and react quickly in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- -Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- -Resourcefulness, problem solving skills and common sense
- -Strong interest in working in real estate industry. Positive attitude, strong work ethic and responsive
- -Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel as well as Word and PowerPoint
- -New York State Real Estate Salesperson License is desirable but not required
- -Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship